Thursday, November 4, 2010

Candle Corsets










I would like to share my new Christmas project. I do have them for sell if anyone is interested. The 4 inch candles are $25 and the 3 inch candles (this is around) are $20. I also have a three wick candle that is $30 (it is also pictured above). They do come with the candles. I try to make pairs, but they don't have to be purchased in pairs. The corsets slide off so after the candle is burned, they can be placed on a new candle. These are one of a kind and hard to recreate, each one is unique. I can't do custom orders because the items to make them are a bit hard to find. I have to take what I can get. If you are interested, just email (hollubs@gmail.com) or call me (713-201-5416). You are also welcome to drop by and take a look anytime for those of you who are local. I have several people that have offered to take them to work to sell for me...thanks!!!!

I have to apologize for the pictures, I am not the best photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment